Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 March 2011

Malko Praskova Keyk or Peach Muffins Gorgeous

These are my favourite Muffins, I just wish I could have used my own grown peaches but this year I have lost the crop to a fungal disease :-(
Cook these Muffins one day before you need them to develope the soft Muffin texture & for the flavour to come out.
These are my favorite Muffins, I just wish I could have used my own grown peaches but this year I have lost the crop to a fungal disease :-(

Cook these Muffins one day before you need them to develope the soft Muffin texture & for the flavour to come out.

Pre heat oven at 200c or 180c fan

2 – 3 Peaches Chopped.
75g Butter or margarine
225g Milk with a dash of lemon juice
100g Caster sugar
225g Flour
3 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tsp Vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
Cream together sugar & butter.
Mix in flour & baking powder.
Make a well & add milk, fold in, don’t beat it.
Add peaches & vanilla essence, fold in.
Spoon mixture into muffin cases, bake for 20 – 25 minuets until golden & risen, test with a tooth pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment