Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

Homemade Scotch Eggs



Love the scotch egg & to have a recipe for making our own, well I think that's brilliant. I cannot take credit for this recipe its my friend Sue Edwards that has passed it on to us, thanks Sue! I for one cannot wait to make them for summer parties in the garden, I think it will be a show off factor, with full credit going to Sue as being her recipe I just hope I can make them as well as this photo! Have a go & enjoy.
 6 Hard boiled egg
600g sausage meat
1 Egg beaten
Breadcrumbs
Worcester sauce
Black pepper to taste

Shell the 6 hard boiled eggs. Mix together all the sausage meat with the pepper and Worcester sauce.  Take an egg and wrap it in the sausage meat. Dip it in the beaten egg & coat it in breadcrumbs. Deep fry each egg for 5-7 mins drain on kitchen paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment